Returns, Refunds and Claims
Returns and Refunds
To receive a refund for a purchase, you must follow our return policy:
- You must obtain an RMA from 50 Ship within 30 days of receipt of your order. Obtain an RMA by calling 844-450-7447.
- You must return the products in original, saleable condition at your own expense to the address specified in the RMA we provide.
- We do not accept partial-case returns. If you have used part of a case, you cannot return the unused portion.
- We charge a 15% restocking fee on returned items.
To receive a replacement or refund for damaged items, you must follow our damage claims policy:
- We are only responsible for items that arrived damaged at the shipping address you provided in your order.
- You must report damage to us within ten days of delivery. If you do not report damage to us within ten days, we cannot be responsible for damage.
- You must provide us with pictures of damage on request, so that we can make a claim with our shipping carrier.
- We may either refund or replace the damaged items at our own expense, at our sole discretion.
If we send you a product in error and you want a replacement, you must notify us of the error. We will send a call tag to retrieve the
products that were sent in error, and send the correct products at our own expense. If the correct products are no longer available, we
will refund the price you paid for the unavailable products.
If we change our return policy, we will post those changes on this page. Policy changes will apply only to orders placed after the date of the change.
This policy was last modified on July 16, 2014.
By using our site or submitting an order to us, you agree to our return policy.